Full Electrical Power Generation and Distribution Systems from concept through to integration and certification.
Integrated Systems include AC and DC Power Generation
Power Management & Control
Primary and Secondary Power Distribution and Power Conversion.
The core business of ASE is represented by high technology oil and air cooled AC and DC electromechanical equipment including Electrical Power Generators, Starters and Starter/Generators manufactured using high performance electromagnetic materials and nano-structured carbon composites.
The company offers power solutions for every requirement:
- from 5 to 50 kVA AC Generators;
- from 5 to 15 kW DC Generators/Starter Generators brush or brushless.
New product families are continuously developed and qualified, in full accordance with the Customer most recent and stringent requirements.
Substantial part of the business is represented by the Repair, Overhaul and Maintenance activities. In this regard, the company owns a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul license in exclusive for a large number of equipment installed on the Ministry of Defences’s fleet.
Repair Service includes:
- fast and reliable Repair Service able to meet stringent turn-around-requirements;
- constant availability of spare parts;
- timely identification and resolution of technical problems;
- support of field service engineers on-site.
ASE produces internally and installs all the test benches and test equipment for its own product range and to enable the Customer to perform maintenance activities in its manufacturing plant.